Brookside is a place where you can discover God's life-changing truth and build meaningful friendships with others. You may have noticed we have reserved parking spaces for you, our guests, on the north side of our building outside of entrance #1. As you enter our building, our greeter team will be at the doors, wearing blue lanyards, waiting to help you with any needed information. The Connections Center is another great place to gather more information about Brookside - the center is located in The WELL area by the coffee bar near our Worship Center.
We are so excited you are visiting our website. Listed below are ways to help you "connect" with us and learn more about Brookside Church.
- Connection Luncheon — Quarterly we offer a Sunday luncheon for all our guests to eat lunch with our leadership team and learn more about Brookside.
- Discovering Brookside — A 3 hour class, it clearly explains what we as a church believe, our vision/mission, what we value, and even our church history. These classes are offered quarterly.
- Basic Beliefs Class — This class is offered bi-yearly during our Sunday morning 11:00 a.m. hour and is an 8 week survey of the core beliefs of the Christian faith, Biblical doctrines of the Bible, God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that define who we are as a church.
- Divine Design/Serving — Getting involved is a great way to use your gifts and get to know others. Where would be your place to serve? Attend this 3 week class that helps you discover your God-given gifts and directs you to vital ministries to share them.
- Sermon Based Small Groups — A great place to connect and grow! We offer 8 week cycles of a group (5-15 people) who informally gather each week to explore questions about life and faith raised by Sunday's sermon.
For more information on any of the above activities, please contact the church office at 485-9665 or browse other areas of our website.