Thank you for attending the Israel Info Meeting! We appreciate your interest and eagerness to learn more about this exciting trip. For those who couldn't make it, we want to keep you in the loop and ensure you have all the necessary information. In this email, we will provide a recap of the main points discussed during the meeting, address frequently asked questions, and provide details about payments and the trip schedule.
- 1. The trip itinerary is subject to change, but we aim to provide a comprehensive and enriching experience. The tour will include visits to various locations of historical and biblical significance, such as Old Jericho, the Jordan River, the Dead Sea, and Masada. Our aim is for you to immerse yourself in the Bible's stories and have a deeper understanding of the scriptures.
- 2. We have arranged ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ hotels for your stay throughout the trip, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- 3. Payments and Schedule: Here are the key dates and details regarding payments and the trip schedule:
- - A $500 deposit is due by October 8th to secure your spot. The deposits will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- - By March 17th, a 30% payment of the trip cost will be due. The exact payment amount may vary depending on individual preferences and options chosen.
- - By July 14th, a 50% payment of the trip cost will be due.
- - The final payment and a meeting to go over the final trip details will take place on October 6th.
- 4. The trip cost covers airfare, bus transportation, most meals, hotels, and sightseeing tips. Any additional expenses would be for personal souvenirs and a couple of lunches.
- Q: Is there financial assistance available?
A: Currently, we do not have scholarships or a specific budget allocated for scholarship funds.
- Q: Is a COVID vaccine required to enter Israel?
A: As of now, there is no requirement for a COVID vaccine to enter Israel. Please stay updated on travel guidelines as they may change.
- Q: What is the customs process at the airport?
A: Previous trips had a smooth and quick experience going through customs. Multiple passport scanning terminals are available to expedite the process, but variables may affect the experience.
- Q: Can we evangelize in Israel?
A: The purpose of this trip is not to evangelize. Instead, we encourage participants to partner with existing churches and ministries in Israel to support their work.
- Q: How long will the trip be?
A: The trip duration is approximately 12 to 13 days, departing on November 10th and returning on the 22nd.
- Q: Is the $500 deposit refundable?
A: The $500 deposit may only become non-refundable if it relates to the airline seat reservation.
- Q: Is travel insurance provided?
A: Faith Ventures insurance through Travel Leaders will be included for the trip.
We hope these points and answers provide you with a clearer understanding of the trip and address your questions.
For more detailed information and to stay updated, please visit our website at brookside.org/Israel. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional inquiries or concerns.
We are genuinely excited to embark on this journey with you and strengthen our personal connections to the word of God. Let's prepare ourselves for an amazing experience!