SpringHill Day Camp
Day Camp is five full days of SpringHill fun, right here at Brookside Church. Camp includes high-adventure activities, cool skits and songs, and high-energy large group sessions. Kindergarten to 4th grade kids will have a blast, hang out with old friends, make new friends, and learn a few new things about themselves and God.
Dates: June 12-16, 2017
Daily: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm
- $189 per week for each child
- $179 per week for each additional sibling
- $25 additional per week for extended hours (4:00pm-5:30pm) for each child
- Registration deadline is June 1, 2017
- HURRY! $50 Brookside Scholarship automatically applied to the first 100 campers to register!
Ages: Any child who has completed grade K, 1, 2, 3, or 4 this year.
Location: Brookside Church, 6102 Evard Road, Fort Wayne IN 46835. 260-485-9665.
Activities: Day Camp includes awesome activities like the climbing wall, crafts, low ropes, slingshot, water activities, euro-bungee, flying squirrel, skits, silly games and much more!
Lunch: Each day, campers will need to bring their own lunch in an insulated lunch box. Please make sure that your child has a refillable water bottle every day. SpringHill will provide snacks.
Clothing: Campers need to be prepared to play hard and get dirty. They should wear sturdy shoes (no sandals) and should bring a bathing suit, towel and sunscreen every day. A change of clothes is also recommended. Please be sure your child's name is on everything he or she brings to camp. Monday is tie-dye shirt making day (shirt is provided). Campers should wear clothes that would be ok if tie-dye were accidentally spilled on them.
It has always been the desire and commitment of Brookside Church to help kids attend day camp regardless of their financial means. To contribute toward Brookside Scholarships for day campers providing an opportunity for many kids to attend camp who otherwise would not be able to attend, and help offer more kids a life-changing experience, mark your contribution as “Day Camp Scholarship” online or place in offering. Checks should be made out to Brookside Church.
- Parents rated SpringHill Day Camps 4.9 out of 5 stars!
- “Well planned, Well done (attention to details), a lot of fun activities, I wasn't sure what "SpringHill" on the road would look like, you exceeded my expectations.”
- “I appreciated the counselor's and staff's energy and encouragement. My kids were excited to come each day and I appreciate the love they received. Great job! ”
- “Fun, amazing, original experience, polite and friendly crew, Christ centered, age-appropriate, counselors that really care and enjoy kids”
- "My daughter was excited everyday to get up and go to camp.”
- “Excellent- Best camp he has done!"
- “Opportunity to grow spiritually, meet new friends, have new experiences, good staff and supervision.”
- "I loved the opportunity for my son to connect with God.”
- “We've seen our son catch a lot of enthusiasm this week!”
- “They both tried things they are uncomfortable trying...and they loved it!”
Brookside Church | 6102 Evard Rd | Fort Wayne IN 46835 | PH 260-485-9665
Service Times: 8:00, 9:30, 11:00 A.M.