Where a large church becomes small. Where you can make friends and share the joys and sorrows of lifeâ€¨together. Where you can learn how to apply Biblical truths to the needs of â€¨your life.
What is an ABF?
An Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) is a community of people committed to know and apply the Word together in a caring fellowship, with organization to bring about pastoral care, discipleship, and outreach - usually divided by life stage so there is a natural affinity and strong bonding.
ABFs are generally divided by life stage, but all classes are open to anyone. The primary objective is to find a place where you feel comfortable so that you can connect with others and grow spiritually and form relationships with others.
- Act(s) 2 9:30 a.m. on Sundays, Couples who are no longer newlyweds, yet still early in the experience of Christian marriage.
- Ambassadors 9:30 a.m. on Sundays, The Ambassadors are adults who enjoy fellowship and Bible study.
- Divorce Care 7:00 p.m. on Wednesdays, Help for those whose lives are touched by the brokenness and pain of divorce. Class is not currently running.
- Dynamic Truth 9:30 a.m. on Sundays, Digging deeper into the timeless truths that will impact the thoughts and actions in our lives.
- Exploring God's Word 9:30 a.m. on Sundays, Exploring God's Word is for adults of all ages wanting to study the Bible in depth.
- Friends & Faith 11:00 a.m. on Sundays, Designed to move us closer to Jesus while forming relationships with our Brookside brothers and sisters. Open to everyone, but especially for mid-life adults.
- Midweek Manna 7:00 p.m. on Wednesdays (Meets during school year), Join us in the middle of the week for a spiritual pick-me-up. This class is committed to the study of God’s Word, fellowship, and prayer.
- Mosaic 11:00 a.m. on Sundays, Designed for all people; single, married, divorced, young adults and above, gathering to know and glorify God.
- Parenting on Purpose 11:00 a.m. on Sundays, Geared toward the parents of teens, many of the topics studied deal directly with the common issues parents wrestle with each day.
- Prime Time 9:30 a.m. on Sundays, Empty Nester's find fellowship and Bible study in PrimeTime.
- Team Builders 11:00 a.m. on Sundays, When life is a whirlwind and the children have moved out, it's nice to find a place where we can quiet ourselves and grow together with other believers.